- Graduated us naval academy 1962 B.S. nautical engineering
- Us naval aviator for anti submarine patrol and Vietnam test pilot 1963/1968
- Commercial airline pilot 1968/1999 (trans world airlines/piedmont and us air)
- Retired 737; captain 1999
- Entered financial services industry 1969 initially specializing in retirement planning and 403(b) tax shelter educational retirement plans
- Additionally, focusing on retirement planning incorporating IRA, 401k and pension plans along with their IRA conversions, using mutual funds, both fixed and variable deferred annuities, college funding plans, life and health insurance and income preservation
- Founded the David B. Lencses agency in 1975.
- Merged the Ron Polonsky Agency into it in 2010.
The DBL Agency is a family owned business, giving personalized service to each of our clients. We treat each of our clients as an extended member of our family.